Disable the custom CSS styling so that you can open the section in the clover editor. To do this:
- Make sure you are working in "Advanced" mode
- Click "Design Settings" in the left-hand menu bar
- Scroll down to "Custom <Head> Code"
- Within the Custom Head Code section, scroll all the way to the bottom
- A few lines from the bottom is a line of text reading " /* Video Hacks */ ". In the line below that line, type " /* " (slash, star)
- Scroll to the bottom of the Custom Head Code section and, on a blank line, type " */" (star, slash)
- Click "save"
- Return to the page editor. You should see the video inside a normal content block (not behind the navigation)
Click inside the block to edit it. You should see a dashed square reading "embedded content". Hover over the content and click the red "X" to delete it. (Note: once you do this, you can't undo it.)